MartinLogan - April 16, 2012
- Parent Category: Company Tours Company Tours
The cabinets are available in . . .
. . . a number of striking real-wood veneers . . .
. . . with high-gloss topcoats.
High-gloss painted finishes are available. The Reserve-series cabinets are painted on site . . .
. . . and then put through a multi-part sanding and . . .
. . . polishing process until each cabinet's finish is . . .
. . . perfect, after which it's covered with a soft white cloth for protection while awaiting final assembly.
Most-Read Articles on Global
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- My Three Favorite DACs at CES 2012