High End 2013 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Administrator Administrator
- Parent Category: High End 2013 High End 2013
- Created: 12 May 2013 12 May 2013
Candid photos at High End 2013 (taken May 11-12)
Day 3 begins!
Astell&Kern's (yup, no spaces is the way the company does it!) very popular booth
Totem Acoustic's Vince Bruzzese
PMC's Peter Thomas
Feeding . . .
. . . frenzy
Danish artist Kristian von Hornsleth . . .
. . . hand painted a limited number of Amphion speakers, which are available to consumers.
It's probably only fair to show some of these beauties in color.
Day 4 begins . . . a little slower.
Rosso Fiorentino Audio's Francesco Rubenni
Magico's Yair Tammam and Soulution Audio's Cyril Hammer
Gryphon Audio Designs' Flemming Rasmussen
Absolare's Kerem Kucukasian
VTL's Luke Manley and TAD's Andrew Jones
Richard and Eneke Vandersteen
2 girls + 1 Pagani Huayra = Sonus Faber
Most-Read Articles on Global
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy