High End 2015 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Super User Super User
- Parent Category: High End 2015 High End 2015
- Created: 17 May 2015 17 May 2015
Photos taken by Doug Schneider on May 16-17
Let the weekend begin!
High End makes everyone feel right at home!
Ascending to the Atrium exhibits
Weekend hall traffic
Laurence Dickie proudly displays the new B1 Decade and the grille he developed for it.
Laurence Dickie explains the B1 Decade design details to Jeff Fritz.
The always-affable . . .
. . . Philip O'Hanlon of On a Higher Note, the North American distributor for Vivid Audio
Sonus Faber's Livio Cucuzza and Fiore Cappelletto in a shot that had to be color
Jeff Fritz discusses the Magico S7 with Alon Wolf, the company's founder.
SoundStage!'s Scandinavian correspondent, Sven Bilén, steals the shot from Doug Schneider.
AudioQuest's Joe Harley (left) and Steve Silberman . . .
. . . were obviously thrilled to see the camera. At least Steve was!
The serious and . . .
. . . lighter sides of Alissa and Alfred Vassilkov, the daughter-father team behind . . .
. . . Estelon, the Estonia-based company that always makes a powerful statement with the Extreme loudspeaker
Rolls-Royce -- 'nuff said.
A highly modified . . .
. . . MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster in the Clearaudio booth -- certainly attention-getting
That's a wrap from (left to right) Jeff Fritz, Doug Schneider, and Hans Wetzel.
Most-Read Articles on Global
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance