High End 2017 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Doug Schneider Doug Schneider
- Parent Category: High End 2017 High End 2017
- Created: 24 May 2017 24 May 2017
A random selection of photos from High End 2017, held May 18-21 in Munich, Germany. All photos by Doug Schneider.
SoundStage! pre-show roundtable discussion
SoundStage!'s Jeff Fritz (center) and Hans Wetzel (right) with Cristiano Bastianelli of Music Tools and Albedo
Jeff Fritz with Lars Engström of Engström
Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel with Zellaton's Michael Schwab
Jeff Fritz with EgglestonWorks' Jim Thompson
Jeff Fritz with Wilson Benesch's Luke Milnes
Hans Wetzel . . .
. . . photographing . . .
. . . the new Wilson Benesch Resolution loudspeaker
Estelon's Allisa and Kristiina Vassilkova
Estelon's Alfred Vassilkov
Alfred Vassilkov unveiling . . .
. . . the new Estelon Lynx loudspeaker
The crowd for the Lynx unveiling
Jeff Fritz covering Monitor Audio
Scan-Speak's Ellipticor-driver presentation
Hans examining the Ellipticor tweeter and . . .
. . . mid-woofer
Speaker designer Troels Gravesen
Inside the Ellipticor tweeter
Jeff getting comfortable for Day 2 coverage
Hans always on his phone
Jeff Fritz with Verity Audio's Julien Pelchat
Hans in a state of shock
Hans not quite believing what Hegel's Fredrik Johnson is saying
Trendsetting cabinet design?
SoundStage!'s Ken Kessler (center) with PMC's Keith Tonge (left) and Peter Thomas
Jeff and Hans at the Cambridge Audio bus
Videotaping a nonmoving bus
SoundStage! Australia editor Edgar Kramer
SoundStage!'s Edgar Kramer (left), Brent Butterworth (center), and Hans Wetzel
More Edgar, Brent, and Hans
Hans at Arcam
KEF's Johan Coorg
The atrium area
The Avantegarde Acoustic room
We're not sure what the look Hans got was for
SoundStage!'s Brent Butterworth in front of the camera . . .
. . . and . . .
. . . behind it
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Audeze's CRBN: An Actual Game-Changer in High-End Headphones?
- Exploring the Heart of the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer: An Interview with Smith Freeman
- The Technics SU-R1000: Fully Digital Tour de Force Integrated Amplifier Plays Records
- Unboxing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Temple Audio: In a Class of its Own
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 1
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 2
- Pairing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer with My Monitor Audio Speakers
- Evaluating the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer