High End 2013 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Administrator Administrator
- Parent Category: High End 2013 High End 2013
- Created: 12 May 2013 12 May 2013
Candid photos at High End 2013 (taken May 11-12)
Day 3 begins!
Astell&Kern's (yup, no spaces is the way the company does it!) very popular booth
Totem Acoustic's Vince Bruzzese
PMC's Peter Thomas
Feeding . . .
. . . frenzy
Danish artist Kristian von Hornsleth . . .
. . . hand painted a limited number of Amphion speakers, which are available to consumers.
It's probably only fair to show some of these beauties in color.
Day 4 begins . . . a little slower.
Rosso Fiorentino Audio's Francesco Rubenni
Magico's Yair Tammam and Soulution Audio's Cyril Hammer
Gryphon Audio Designs' Flemming Rasmussen
Absolare's Kerem Kucukasian
VTL's Luke Manley and TAD's Andrew Jones
Richard and Eneke Vandersteen
2 girls + 1 Pagani Huayra = Sonus Faber
Most-Read Articles on Global
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- Magico A3 Loudspeaker -- the Sound
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy
- Magico A3 Loudspeaker -- the Concept
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- A Visit to Devialet's New York City Flagship Store
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3