High End 2015 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Doug Schneider Doug Schneider
- Parent Category: High End 2015 High End 2015
- Created: 16 May 2015 16 May 2015
Photos taken by Doug Schneider on May 14-15
Atrium 4 at the Munich Order Center
Realhorns makes . . .
. . . big horns.
Devialet's Phantom room
SoundStage!'s Jeff Fritz (left) and Hans Wetzel (middle) with Sonus Faber's Fiore Cappelletto
Hans sees then . . .
. . . gives in to temptation.
Jeff Fritz with Soulution's CEO, Cyrill Hammer
Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel with Francesco Rubenni (rear center) and Enrico Fiore (rear right) of Rosso Fiorentino, an Italy-based speaker maker
Devialet's Pierre Emmanuel-Calmel with Hans Wetzel
Tidal Audio's founder and chief designer, Jörn Janczak, with Jeff Fritz
Ken Kessler on the defensive
Ken Kessler on the offensive
Jeff Fritz calls . . .
. . . Hans Wetzel to see the new Focal Sopra speakers.
Hans Wetzel's version of "Blue Steel"
Hans hears the Crystal Cable/Siltech system.
Hans takes a virtual-video tour of Crystal Cable's and Siltech's facilities and processes (they are sister companies).
Hans and . . .
. . . Jeff hit the subway.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Audeze's CRBN: An Actual Game-Changer in High-End Headphones?
- Exploring the Heart of the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer: An Interview with Smith Freeman
- The Technics SU-R1000: Fully Digital Tour de Force Integrated Amplifier Plays Records
- Unboxing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Temple Audio: In a Class of its Own
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 1
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 2
- Pairing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer with My Monitor Audio Speakers
- Evaluating the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer