TIAS 2013 - Tokyo, Japan
- Written by News Editor News Editor
- Parent Category: TIAS 2013 TIAS 2013
- Created: 03 November 2013 03 November 2013
The Tokyo International Forum is described as a multipurpose event center located in the heart of Tokyo, Japan. More than that, though, it's a building of stunning architectural beauty and is likely the most prestigious location that any high-end-audio event in the world takes place at.
Below is a gallery of images shot on November 2 and 3. The goal was to capture the inside and outside of the Tokyo International Forum from many angles so our readers could appreciate the venue as much as we did. Enjoy!
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Audeze's CRBN: An Actual Game-Changer in High-End Headphones?
- Exploring the Heart of the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer: An Interview with Smith Freeman
- The Technics SU-R1000: Fully Digital Tour de Force Integrated Amplifier Plays Records
- Unboxing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Temple Audio: In a Class of its Own
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 1
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 2
- Pairing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer with My Monitor Audio Speakers
- Evaluating the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer