MartinLogan - April 16, 2012
- Parent Category: Company Tours Company Tours
Even though the individual components are tested during the assembly process, the entire speaker is tested at the end as a completed system.
A run of ElectroMotion ESLs awaits final testing. The ElectroMotion ESL is MartinLogan's lowest-priced electrostatic-panel-based hybrid design, yet it goes through the same testing procedures as the more expensive models. The ElectroMotion ESL sells for $2200 USD per pair.
Each speaker is placed on a platform and tested for various electrical and acoustical properties . . .
. . . including phase and polarity.
Every speaker must receive a passing grade for all tests before it moves on to cleanup and packaging.
Most-Read Articles on Global
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance