High End 2011 - Munich, Germany
- Parent Category: High End 2011 High End 2011
- Created: 20 May 2011 20 May 2011
Do USB and FireWire cables make a difference? In this video, SoundStage! Network publisher Doug Schneider talks to AudioQuest's director of marketing, Steve Silberman, about the performance benefits that can come from using high-quality USB and FireWire cables that, in the case of AudioQuest, range in price from $30 to $650.
“High End 2011 Highlights: AudioQuest on Computer-Audio Cables” was shot on May 20 in one of the main exhibit halls at High End. Unfortunately, because of the extremely high noise level in the hall due to heavy consumer traffic, sound quality in this video is compromised due to microphone overload, which is kind of ironic given the nature of the content of the video. Still, Steve's message about high-quality cables comes through.
The video can be viewed below; however, since it was shot in high definition and streams from YouTube, it can be viewed there in higher resolutions up to 1080p by using this link.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Audeze's CRBN: An Actual Game-Changer in High-End Headphones?
- Exploring the Heart of the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer: An Interview with Smith Freeman
- The Technics SU-R1000: Fully Digital Tour de Force Integrated Amplifier Plays Records
- Unboxing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Temple Audio: In a Class of its Own
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 1
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 2
- Pairing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer with My Monitor Audio Speakers
- Evaluating the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer